You are applying for the role of
If you have questions or have filled out this form before, please email us at email@example.com
Peter Lucas Project Management is a group of energetic and curious problem-solvers; we are currently looking for an experienced Senior Mining Project Manager to join our team.
At Peter Lucas we provide the variety of work, professional challenges, and incredible learning opportunities that come with contract-type work but in an environment where staff have targeted professional growth support, a diverse community of colleagues to lean on, health and dental benefits, and improved job security compared to contracting on one's own. We seek to create an environment where everyone can find success in a career they are passionate about while being compensated fairly and contributing to a better future.
We are looking for qualified Senior Project Managers to act on the owner's behalf during the execution of sustaining capital projects at a client mine near Saskatoon Saskatchewan.
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills;
- Ten years’ project management experience;
- A post-secondary education in a technical field is an asset;
- Possess or be working towards a professional certification in the project management field,
- Proficient with computers and applications; and
- Strong written and verbal communication, directing and delegating, coaching, capital processes, methods of QA/QC best practices.
- Establish project objectives by collaborating with project stakeholders and management team;
- Create and maintain project budget and schedule by approving expenditures, analyzing variances, negotiating changes in scope/contract, invoicing and collecting payment, initiating corrective actions, and reporting results to management;
- Organizing the project team, including assembling and directing team members and assigning/delegating responsibilities;
- Incorporate safety planning into all aspects of the project; and
- Communicate between engineering vendors, construction, operations and maintenance personnel to ensure designs meet construction requirements.
You will be asked to fill out the following sections
Sections marked with an * are mandatory
1) Highlights *
2) Relevant Work Experience *
3) Notable Projects
4) Education and Relevant Certifications *
5) References *
6) Miscellaneous Info *
7) Transmittal/Cover Letter
What is your name? (please include any applicable designations)
Describe your relevant education, background and experience in 30 words or less. *
Example: Mechanical Engineering Technologist with 15 years in Oil and Gas
List your top four relevant skills. *
2. WORK EXPERIENCE
Please fill out the following fields related to your work experience. Fill the first three with the three most recent/relevant/significant roles. The 4th section, if applicable, is for a summary of the remainder of your experience. Feel free to copy and paste from your resume or CV.
5. TRANSMITTAL/COVER LETTER
If you would like to include a letter of transmittal or cover letter, please do so here.
211125 - Project Manager - Nutrien
Please ensure all mandatory fields have been filled.