You are applying for the role of
Safety Specialist - Port Hope
If you have questions or have filled out this form before, please email us at email@example.com
Peter Lucas Project Management is a group of energetic and curious problem-solvers; we are currently looking for two Safety Specialists to join our team.
At Peter Lucas, we provide the variety of work, professional challenges, and incredible learning opportunities that come with contract-type work but in an environment where staff have targeted professional growth support, a diverse community of colleagues to lean on, health and dental benefits, and improved job security compared to contracting on one's own. We seek to create an environment where everyone can find success in a career they are passionate about while being compensated fairly and contributing to a better future.
Both roles have initial contract lengths to the end of 2022, with the possibility of extension. Both roles are site-based; one in proximity to Saskatoon, SK, and the other is in Ontario. The Saskatchewan role will be a Monday to Thursday 10 hours a day rotation, and the Ontario role is 2 weeks in, 2 weeks out.
- National Construction Safety Officer certification is an asset; and
- Must have a minimum 4 years of industry experience.
- Ensuring construction activities comply with site health and safety requirements;
- Conducting training and orientation for staff and contractors as required;
- Review field level risk assessments;
- Support and/or conduct investigations;
- Assess qualifications of construction contractor personnel;
- Participate in constructability reviews upon request;
- Conducts daily and weekly job site inspections; and
- Positively influencing safety culture
You will be asked to fill out the following sections
Sections marked with an * are mandatory
1) Highlights *
2) Relevant Work Experience *
3) Notable Projects
4) Education and Relevant Certifications *
5) References *
6) Miscellaneous Info *
7) Transmittal/Cover Letter
What is your name? (please include any applicable designations)
Describe your relevant education, background and experience in 30 words or less. *
Example: Mechanical Engineering Technologist with 15 years in Oil and Gas
List your top four relevant skills. *
2. WORK EXPERIENCE
Please fill out the following fields related to your work experience. Fill the first three with the three most recent/relevant/significant roles. The 4th section, if applicable, is for a summary of the remainder of your experience. Feel free to copy and paste from your resume or CV.
5. TRANSMITTAL/COVER LETTER
If you would like to include a letter of transmittal or cover letter, please do so here.
220307 - Safety Specialist - Cameco
Please ensure all mandatory fields have been filled.