You are applying for the role of
Contractor Maintenance Supervisor
If you have questions or have filled out this form before, please email us at email@example.com
Peter Lucas Project Management is a group of energetic and curious problem-solvers; we are currently looking for a Contractor Maintenance Supervisor to join our team.
At Peter Lucas, we provide the variety of work, professional challenges, and incredible learning opportunities that come with contract-type work but in an environment where staff have targeted professional growth support, a diverse community of colleagues to lean on, health and dental benefits, and improved job security compared to contracting on one's own. We seek to create an environment where everyone can find success in a career they are passionate about while being compensated fairly and contributing to a better future.
The role has an initial contract length of 6 months, with the possibility of extension. The role is site-based in the Saskatoon area. The schedule will be Tuesday to Friday, 10 hours a day.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a supervisory role; and
- Journeyperson Millwright is preferred.
- Coordinating contractor resources, materials, and supplies for maintenance activities;
- Ensuring a safe work environment by maintaining compliance with all applicable safety requirements;
- Managing/scheduling service providers on site including required documentation; and
- Scoping, planning, and leading special projects and assignments.
You will be asked to fill out the following sections
Sections marked with an * are mandatory
1) Highlights *
2) Relevant Work Experience *
3) Notable Projects
4) Education and Relevant Certifications *
5) References *
6) Miscellaneous Info *
7) Transmittal/Cover Letter
What is your name? (please include any applicable designations)
Describe your relevant education, background and experience in 30 words or less. *
Example: Mechanical Engineering Technologist with 15 years in Oil and Gas
List your top four relevant skills. *
2. WORK EXPERIENCE
Please fill out the following fields related to your work experience. Fill the first three with the three most recent/relevant/significant roles. The 4th section, if applicable, is for a summary of the remainder of your experience. Feel free to copy and paste from your resume or CV.
5. TRANSMITTAL/COVER LETTER
If you would like to include a letter of transmittal or cover letter, please do so here.
220309 - Contractor Maintenance Supervisor - Nutrien Cory
Please ensure all mandatory fields have been filled.