You are applying for the role of
If you have questions or have filled out this form before, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Lucas is looking to support a client in the development of a greenfield mine in Saskatchewan. The role is to lead the development, initiation and operations of a comprehensive procurement system.
- Recognized degree or post secondary diploma in a related field;
- 5+ years experience in supply chain/procurement;
- Experience with international contracts, purchasing, and freight/shipping and logistics.
Supply Chain/Procurement Lead
- Procurement Process
- Contract Administration
- Purchasing (and possibly materials management)
- Project accounting/accounts payable (invoicing management)
You will be asked to fill out the following sections
Sections marked with an * are mandatory
1) Highlights *
2) Relevant Work Experience *
3) Notable Projects
4) Education and Relevant Certifications *
5) References *
6) Miscellaneous Info *
7) Transmittal/Cover Letter
What is your name? (please include any applicable designations)
Describe your relevant education, background and experience in 30 words or less. *
Example: Mechanical Engineering Technologist with 15 years in Oil and Gas
List your top four relevant skills. *
2. WORK EXPERIENCE
Please fill out the following fields related to your work experience. Fill the first three with the three most recent/relevant/significant roles. The 4th section, if applicable, is for a summary of the remainder of your experience. Feel free to copy and paste from your resume or CV.
5. TRANSMITTAL/COVER LETTER
If you would like to include a letter of transmittal or cover letter, please do so here.
081220 - Procurement Lead - Gensource
Please ensure all mandatory fields have been filled.