You are applying for the role of
If you have questions or have filled out this form before, please email us at email@example.com
Peter Lucas Project Management is a group of energetic and curious problem-solvers; we are currently looking for a Project Cost Controller to join our team.
At Peter Lucas, we provide the variety of work, professional challenges, and incredible learning opportunities that come with contract-type work but in an environment where staff have targeted professional growth support, a diverse community of colleagues to lean on, health and dental benefits, and improved job security compared to contracting on one's own. We seek to create an environment where everyone can find success in a career they are passionate about while being compensated fairly and contributing to a better future.
The Project Cost Controller will support one of our clients in the Saskatoon, Saskatchewan area. Preference will be given to candidates living locally. The initial term of the role is 1 year with long term possibility for the right person.
- 5+ years experience in the project cost control field
- Previous experience in mining is an asset
- Professional designation or education relating to cost or project management is an asset
- Supporting capital project team to complete cost planning, tracking and forecasting
- Monitoring individual project and portfolio budgets and expenditures
- Supporting monitoring of earned value analyses
- Providing up-to-date information to enable site management decision making
You will be asked to fill out the following sections
Sections marked with an * are mandatory
1) Highlights *
2) Relevant Work Experience *
3) Notable Projects
4) Education and Relevant Certifications *
5) References *
6) Miscellaneous Info *
7) Transmittal/Cover Letter
What is your name? (please include any applicable designations)
Describe your relevant education, background and experience in 30 words or less. *
Example: Mechanical Engineering Technologist with 15 years in Oil and Gas
List your top four relevant skills. *
2. WORK EXPERIENCE
Please fill out the following fields related to your work experience. Fill the first three with the three most recent/relevant/significant roles. The 4th section, if applicable, is for a summary of the remainder of your experience. Feel free to copy and paste from your resume or CV.
5. TRANSMITTAL/COVER LETTER
If you would like to include a letter of transmittal or cover letter, please do so here.
220328 - Cost Controller - Nutrien Lanigan
Please ensure all mandatory fields have been filled.