You are applying for the role of
If you have questions or have filled out this form before, please email us at email@example.com
Peter Lucas Project Management is a group of energetic and curious problem-solvers, and are currently looking for an experienced Information Technology Project Manager to join our team.
At Peter Lucas we provide the variety of work, professional challenges, and incredible learning opportunities that come with contract-type work but in an environment where staff have targeted professional growth support, a diverse community of colleagues to lean on, health and dental benefits, and improved job security compared to contracting on one's own. We seek to create an environment where everyone can find success in a career they are passionate about while being compensated fairly and contributing to a better future.
We are looking for qualified Project and Construction Managers to act on the owner's behalf during the execution of major multi-discipline projects at a client mine near Saskatoon Saskatchewan. Hours of work will vary but will generally be 6:45AM to 5PM Monday-Thursday. Overtime will be required. The initial term for the role is 1 year with possibility of extension for multiple years.
- exceptional communication and problem-solving skills,
- ability to to read and interpret standard construction drawings,
- at least five years’ project management experience,
- a post-secondary education in a technical field is an asset
- possess or be working towards a professional certification in the project management field
- proficient with computers and applications
- strong written and verbal communication, directing and delegating, coaching, capital processes, methods of QA/QC best practices
- experience with piping, structural, civil, and electrical standards is an asset
- a working knowledge of the Saskatchewan Occupational Health and Safety Regulations and competency in Supervision is required
The PM/CM will be responsible to direct the construction management team including Construction Managers, owner Engineering Consultants, the Engineers' sub-consultants, the General Contractor, the General Contractor's sub-contractors, Site Project Safety Coordinators, Operation and Maintenance Departments, Environmental Engineering Services, and various other project Stakeholders.
You will be asked to fill out the following sections
Sections marked with an * are mandatory
1) Highlights *
2) Relevant Work Experience *
3) Notable Projects
4) Education and Relevant Certifications *
5) References *
6) Miscellaneous Info *
7) Transmittal/Cover Letter
What is your name? (please include any applicable designations)
Describe your relevant education, background and experience in 30 words or less. *
Example: Mechanical Engineering Technologist with 15 years in Oil and Gas
List your top four relevant skills. *
2. WORK EXPERIENCE
Please fill out the following fields related to your work experience. Fill the first three with the three most recent/relevant/significant roles. The 4th section, if applicable, is for a summary of the remainder of your experience. Feel free to copy and paste from your resume or CV.
5. TRANSMITTAL/COVER LETTER
If you would like to include a letter of transmittal or cover letter, please do so here.
211118 - Project Manager - Nutrien Lanigan
Please ensure all mandatory fields have been filled.