You are applying for the role of
Electrical Troubleshooting Technician
If you have questions or have filled out this form before, please email us at email@example.com
Peter Lucas is looking to support a mining client in the Saskatoon area with underground electrical system troubleshooting. The successful candidate will be working on an 8 days on, 6 days off rotation.
- 5+ years of electrical troubleshooting experience;
- Underground mining experience is an asset;
- Background in electrical engineering or an electrical technician is required.
- Troubleshooting underground electrical systems;
- Liaising with management to provide value-add recommendations for system improvements.
You will be asked to fill out the following sections
Sections marked with an * are mandatory
1) Highlights *
2) Relevant Work Experience *
3) Notable Projects
4) Education and Relevant Certifications *
5) References *
6) Miscellaneous Info *
7) Transmittal/Cover Letter
What is your name? (please include any applicable designations)
Describe your relevant education, background and experience in 30 words or less. *
Example: Mechanical Engineering Technologist with 15 years in Oil and Gas
List your top four relevant skills. *
2. WORK EXPERIENCE
Please fill out the following fields related to your work experience. Fill the first three with the three most recent/relevant/significant roles. The 4th section, if applicable, is for a summary of the remainder of your experience. Feel free to copy and paste from your resume or CV.
5. TRANSMITTAL/COVER LETTER
If you would like to include a letter of transmittal or cover letter, please do so here.
211004 - Nutrien Cory - Electrical Troubleshooting Technician
Please ensure all mandatory fields have been filled.