You are applying for the role of
Intermediate/Senior Procurement Advisor
If you have questions or have filled out this form before, please email us at email@example.com
Peter Lucas Project Management is a group of energetic and curious problem-solvers; we are currently seeking Intermediate/Senior Procurement Advisors to join our team.
At Peter Lucas, we provide the variety of work, professional challenges, and incredible learning opportunities that come with contract-type work but in an environment where staff have targeted professional growth support, a diverse community of colleagues to lean on, health and dental benefits, and improved job security compared to contracting on one's own. We seek to create an environment where everyone can find success in a career they are passionate about while being compensated fairly and contributing to a better future.
Working in collaboration with our client’s site procurement teams, Advisors will purchase mining equipment, custom fabricated items, and execute site service contracts to support maintenance, operations, and other related capital expenditures.
Successful candidates will lead the development and execution of aligned sourcing strategies to support the operational needs of each site, conduct competitive bidding processes in accordance with established policies and procedures, facilitate end user needs assisting in scope and bid package development.
These positions are on a Monday-Thursday schedule (10-hour shift) and are site-based at various locations within the Saskatoon, Saskatchewan area. Preference will be given to local candidates; remote work may be considered for applicants residing outside of Saskatchewan.
- 5 - 10 years of relevant experience in procurement, contract administration, strategic sourcing, or equivalent – previous experience in the mining industry considered an asset.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, experience with enterprise asset management systems (SAP, Oracle, Ariba).
- SCMP designation considered an asset.
- Execute all supply chain functions according to best-practise and in alignment with policies and procedures.
- Develop project or scope specific procurement and contracting strategies.
- Support end user needs for goods and services; assist in scope and bid package development.
- Manage day-to-day contract requests such as on-boarding, kick-off meetings, and change/claim management.
- Lead supplier relationship reviews, prepare of contract executive summaries.
You will be asked to fill out the following sections
Sections marked with an * are mandatory
1) Highlights *
2) Relevant Work Experience *
3) Notable Projects
4) Education and Relevant Certifications *
5) References *
6) Miscellaneous Info *
7) Transmittal/Cover Letter