You are applying for the role of
Project Cost Controller
If you have questions or have filled out this form before, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mining client in Saskatoon is looking for a Project Cost Controller to assist the project team to successfully execute projects.
- Previous cost control experience;
- Experience with SAP an asset; and
- Experience with ARES Prism an asset.
- Completing cost control analysis to support the project team;
- Cost reporting, forecasting, change management, earned value, analytics and integration;
- Develop cost control management plan;
- Prepare and execute projects in SAP; and
- Analyse and interpret data for value add commentary and insight.
You will be asked to fill out the following sections
Sections marked with an * are mandatory
1) Highlights *
2) Relevant Work Experience *
3) Notable Projects
4) Education and Relevant Certifications *
5) References *
6) Miscellaneous Info *
7) Transmittal/Cover Letter
What is your name? (please include any applicable designations)
Describe your relevant education, background and experience in 30 words or less. *
Example: Mechanical Engineering Technologist with 15 years in Oil and Gas
List your top four relevant skills. *
2. WORK EXPERIENCE
Please fill out the following fields related to your work experience. Fill the first three with the three most recent/relevant/significant roles. The 4th section, if applicable, is for a summary of the remainder of your experience. Feel free to copy and paste from your resume or CV.
5. TRANSMITTAL/COVER LETTER
If you would like to include a letter of transmittal or cover letter, please do so here.
211015 - Project Cost Controller - Cameco
Please ensure all mandatory fields have been filled.